Class A CDL - Local Intermodal Truck Driver
posted 2 days ago
Truck drivers earn up to $75,000 per year* and get home daily in this Local Intermodal CDL driver position. Intermodal truckers haul 100% no-touch freight containers — 80% drop-and-hook — in and out of the rail yards within 200 miles of North Baltimore, OH. In fact, a truck driver’s day begins and ends at the rail yard. Start your Local trucking career in Schneider’s Intermodal division today!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here, give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Marion, OH, North Baltimore, OH or Obetz, OH
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you’re moving and productive
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Learn more about Schneider’s Intermodal division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.” Ron, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Ohio. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000