Local CDL-A Truck Drivers - Great Hourly Pay!
posted 3 days ago
You don’t have to drive far to go far.
With Hoekstra, you can have a great driving job without having to leave the region. Our local driving routes are keep you moving, earning, and getting back home each day.
Local Job Details
- Great Hourly Pay - paid in weekly installments by your choice of paper check or direct deposit + An overtime rate is paid after 50 hours each week.
- Bonuses - $0.80 per hour worked in the quarter for 90% fuel solution compliance, safety and general compliance.
- Opportunity to earn more - bonuses for mileage, safety, longevity, and referrals
BenefitsGet coverage sooner with eligibility starting the 1st of the month after 60 days.
- All New Benefits Package - No co-pay for primary care physician also no-deductible prescription drug plan. Get coverage sooner with eligibility starting the 1st of the month after 60 days.
- Company-paid dental, vision, and life insurance - we cover 100% of the premiums
- Savings for retirement - 401(k) plan with multiple investment options
- Late-model Peterbilts and Freightliners - average age is just under three years
- 7:1 trailer to tractor ratio - plenty of trailers for drop and hooks and high productivity
- Dry van freight - 75% food related
Road and Home
- Plenty of freight within the Great Lakes states - all within 500 miles of Chicago
- Fewer hassles - no-touch freight, no Hazmat, no trips to the Northeast or NYC
- Weekly scheduled home time - work/life balance is a priority here
- Class A CDL with a clean MVR
- 23 years old
- 2 years driving experience in the last two years and verifiable 53’ van experience
- No preventable accidents in the last year and no drug or alcohol convictions in the last 10 years