CDL-A Company Driver – Dry Van or Reefer Needed in Wisconsin
posted 5 days ago
Who is KSM?
KSM Carrier Group is an asset based, family owned and operated business servicing all 48 States. We are headquartered in the Chicagoland area and we service all 48 states. We are proud to offer many positions for drivers in our Van or Reefer divisions including Company Drivers, Lease Purchase and Owner Operators. Leave the mega carriers behind and come work for a family!
What Makes KSM Different?
Think you must work for a mega carrier to get mega benefits? Think again. We offer a modern pay package with minimum guarantees and benefits that are better than most office jobs. We are a small company looking for a few professional drivers. Think you can make the cut? Give us a shout today!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for safe, professional drivers with at least 2 years of experience who are willing to run OTR 2 weeks at a time and make a steady salary.
- Dry Van
- Scheduled Pay Raises
- Don’t let other string you along. Here’s how we increase your pay
- Your pay will go up by $.01 CPM after 6 months of employment
- Your pay will go up by another $.01 CPM after 1 year of employment
- Your pay will continue to increase by $.01 CPM each year of employment up to a MAX of $.65 CPM!
- Bonuses and Extras
- Earn an extra .05CPM on all miles over 2500 each week
- Detention paid at $25 per hour, after three hours
- Layover paid at $100-$150 per day
- Stop pay is $35 per stop, after the second stop
- Safety bonuses for inspections and quarterly safety performance
- Earn 1 week of yearly paid vacation after your first year, based on your anniversary date
- Earn 2 weeks of yearly paid vacation after 2 years of employment
- Vacation pay is $1,250 per week
- Want the money instead of time off? No problem! You can “cash in” your time!
- All company drivers are eligible for 2 days of home time for each 12 days on the road
- Standard home time is every other weekend
- Need to be home for something specific? Just let us know and we will do our best to get you there
Transition to Lease Purchase
Have you always wanted to own your rig? We have an option for that! After 30 days of employment, you are eligible to Lease Purchase your truck and become a business owner. Just let us know when you are ready, and we can steer you in the right direction!
How to Qualify
- Be 25 Years of Age or Older
- Possess Current Class A CDL
- Live within our freight network
- Have current DOT Physical
- Have 24 months of recent verifiable OTR experience
** To qualify for the weekly minimum income, pay of $1,250, each driver must adhere to the following:
- Driver must pickup/deliver all loads on time for all activities under their control
- Driver may NOT refuse any load tenders
- All trip paperwork MUST BE turned in by 5PM (CST) every Monday for all loads delivering by noon on Monday or earlier. In the event paperwork is not received, NO minimum payment will be offered for the week
- Drivers must be available via telephone to communicate with their assigned Fleet Manager
- Driver must be available for a full 7-day work week
- Home time days will be counted as unavailable