Class A CDL - Team Truck Driver
Earn up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay in Schneider's Van Truckload Division - among the highest compensated in the fleet. Average 5,500 miles per week with an average of 1,100 mile length per haul, and deliver 95% no-touch freight, most loads drop-and-hook, on a predictable schedule. By keeping the wheels turning, Schneider Team drivers get more miles and money than solo drivers - splitting the miles, not the pay.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here, give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $82,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.“I’m not a number at Schneider. I’m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.” Bill, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000