Team Owner Operator, CDL A
posted 4 days ago
Over the Road: Team Owner Operators
The foundation product for Forward is our over-the-road LTL service. In LTL you will run our trailers (no trailer fees), drop & hook from one Forward terminal to another (no waiting) at an average weight under 26,000 pounds. We take pride in our closed network, which provides best-in-class miles at a rate of consistency not seen elsewhere in the industry, weekly home time, and revenue on ALL empty and loaded miles ran. Join Forward now and become part of the fleet with the lowest turnover in the industry!
Teams Earning Potential:
- Earn up to $450,000 / year
- Industry best 5,500 miles per week average
- Forward Terminal to Forward Terminal
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight.
- Light weight frieght
- Paid bridges, tolls, & EZ Pass/Pre-Pass
- Closed terminal network – 5,800 miles/wk is our network AVERAGE!
- Paid empty miles
- Weekly Home Time Program
- Regionally based FSC (Fuel Surcharge) Program
- Pet Friendly
- Class A CDL required
- Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in last 36, 24 months in the last 5 years, or 36 months in last ten years
©2020 Forward.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver’s qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with Forward Air