Class A CDL OTR Solo Students in Michigan: Practical Mile Pay and Consistent Freight!SoloStudent
posted 1 week ago
At CFI, we pride ourselves on offering the consistent miles and individualized attention that our professional drivers need to be successful. That’s why we offer 24/7 support staff. WHEN OUR DRIVERS ARE HAPPY, WE’RE HAPPY.
No gimmicks. CFI pays you for experience.
- $2,500 New Sign on Bonus for Experienced Drivers
- Online Orientation Available for all Experienced Drivers
- Experienced drivers earn up to $.47 (call for details)
- Up to $.04 Performance Bonus
- Northeast bonus pay
- Electronic Logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Practical mile pay - all miles
- Reliable home time
- Rider program
- Pet friendly
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Medical benefits
- Life insurance
APPLY NOW or call a recruiter today - (800) 334-3748!
A. GENERAL APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum 21 years of age on date of hire.
2. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
3. Must read and communicate in the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway
traffic signs / signals, respond to official inquiries, and make entries on reports and records.
4. Must have only one valid Driver’s license (free of restrictions or limitations) of the type required and issued by the state
of residence. Applicants whose licenses are not issued by their state of residency must have transfer requests
completed no later than 30 days from hire date.
5. Cannot currently hold an “Occupational” or “Restricted” license or work permit.
6. Must pass standard DOT urine drug screen.
7. Must pass company policy hair follicle test.
8. Must meet requirements of the Driver job description.
9. Must pass training/orientation requirements, including a road test.