CDL-A Texas Regional Truck Driver Jobs
posted 5 days ago
Texas Regional Truck Driver Jobs
New Texas Regional drivers are now eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus, a weekly performance bonus, and weekly home time!
TransAm Trucking is now hiring for regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities in Texas! Apply today and enjoy life on the road with competitive pay, top-of-the-line equipment and plenty of great driver rewards:
TransAm Texas Regional Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- 50 cents per mile loaded and empty*
- Weekly performance bonus opportunity
- Additional $65 for loads less than 100 miles**
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Weekly Home Time***
- $100/month retention bonus after the final month installment of the sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, and life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
CDL-A Texas Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 6-month period
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 12-month period
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3-year period
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- Must possess or be able to obtain a TWIC Card
- Required to take the tractor and trailer home during home time and must have secure place to park the equipment at home location. Exception: Regional drivers residing in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan are required to take the equipment to the Rockwall terminal when not on duty.
*Not eligible for per diem
**Does not apply on split loads. Driver must start and end the load to apply. This is in addition to regular mileage pay.
***Driver will perform a 34-hour reset every week. Driver will perform his or her 34-hour reset during his or her time off (home time). The 34-hour reset will vary and may not be on the same consistent days week to week.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.