Raleigh, North Carolina - OTR CDL-A Drivers - $1-2K Sign-On Bonus, Up to 65 CPM, Two-Day Orientation
posted 5 days ago
Is it time to earn more money? Merx Global is here to help!
Company Driver is the primary driving role at Merx Global. Go Over-the-Road with us and see the entire country while you earn top of the market wages on each mile you run! Our drivers work in high-quality equipment featuring an APU and Inverter, as well as a fridge and double bunk in all trucks.
Our freight is focused in the midwest, the southeast, the east coast, and Texas; however, we can send you throughout the entire country or match you with one of our various semi-dedicated lanes if you prefer greater consistency and home time.
- New Base rates effective immediately: OTR - $0.65 CPM
- Run 12,000 miles each month to earn our 5 CPM performance bonus
- $1,000. - $2,000.00 Sign-On Bonus for Solo Drivers, depending on Endorsements - Paid Full in 120 Days
- (5) Days of Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- (6) Paid Holidays, whether you are running or not
- Health, Dental and Vision - UHC
- 401K Program with 4% matching through John Hancock after 6 months
- Per Diem Program - Add nearly 10% to each settlement
- Consistent Miles = Consistent Pay: Average at least 2,800-3,000 miles weekly
- Top Performers Earn More: Our top drivers can regularly earn over $6,600/month
- Consistent home time each week: 2-3 weeks out across the entire country
- Primarily 1 Pick/1 Drop Routes: Straightforward and easy on drivers
- Layover Pay: $150/day, Detention Pay: $15/hour after two hours, and nightly Per Diem
- 2017-2021 Volvos
- APU, Inverter, Fridge and Double Bunk come standard in our trucks
- ISHIFT Automatics
About Merx Global
Headquartered in Elk Grove Village, IL, Merx Global is a growing asset-based transportation company that provides comprehensive transportation solutions to customers throughout the United States. Our services include full truckload, regional, and long haul with a dedicated private fleet. The company invests substantial resources into their fleet operations, including state of the art tractors, GPS-equipped trailer tracking capabilities, their own fleet maintenance facility, and a secured lot for storage. Merx Global is experiencing tremendous growth and will more than double its fleet size over the next several years.
- Valid Class A CDL
- 2 Years of CDL A Experience
- No more than 1 accident in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years