OTR CDL-A Drivers - Up to $0.55/Mile, Two-Day Orientation, Weekly Direct Deposit - Grand Rapids, Michigan
posted 1 week ago
Is it time to earn more money? Merx Global is here to help!
Company Driver is the primary driving role at Merx Global. Go Over-the-Road with us and see the entire country while you earn top of the market wages on each mile you run! Our drivers work in high-quality equipment featuring an APU and Inverter, as well as a fridge and double bunk in all trucks.
Our freight is focused in the midwest, the southeast, the east coast, and Texas; however, we can send you throughout the entire country or match you with one of our various semi-dedicated lanes if you prefer greater consistency and home time.
- $1,000 Sign-On bonus, paid out as $100/week over ten weeks
- 50 CPM, 55 CPM w/performance bonus: That’s $70,000-82,500 over a full year!
- Consistent Miles = Consistent Pay: Average at least 2,800-3,000 miles weekly
- Run 10,800 each month to earn our 5 CPM performance bonus
- Top Performers Earn More: Our top drivers can regularly earn over $6,600/month
- Work with modern equipment in quality trucks: APU, Inverter, Fridge, Double Bunk
- Consistent home time each week: 2-3 weeks out across the entire country
- Primarily 1 Pick/1 Drop Routes: Straightforward and easy on drivers
- Enjoy our benefits program: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with first 4% matched
- Layover Pay: $150/day, Detention Pay: $15/hour after two hours, and nightly Per Diem
- Valid Class A CDL
- 2 Years of CDL A Experience
- No more than 1 accident in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
About Merx Global
Headquartered in Elk Grove Village, IL, Merx Global is a growing asset-based transportation company that provides comprehensive transportation solutions to customers throughout the United States. Our services include full truckload, regional, and long haul with a dedicated private fleet. The company invests substantial resources into their fleet operations, including state of the art tractors, GPS-equipped trailer tracking capabilities, their own fleet maintenance facility, and a secured lot for storage. Merx Global is experiencing tremendous growth and will more than double its fleet size over the next several years.