CDL-A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER NEEDED IN Leesport, Pennsylvania – HOME WEEKENDS
posted 3 days ago
What can a CDL A Regional Truck Driver expect when driving for Carlisle Carrier??
- Consistent year round freight
- To work with customers such as General Mills, Kelloggs and Quaker Oats – Pepsico
- Our team will get you empty and moving to maximize your available hours to earn more money
- Drop & Hook Loads into Walmart, Target and BJ’s
- Both REGIONAL and LOCAL CDL A truck driver openings
- You can expect for our team to get to know YOU!
CDL-A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVERS WITH 6 MONTHS’ EXPERIENCE, CAN ENJOY NORTHEAST REGIONAL RUNS WITH:
- .60 - .63 cpm to Start!! All miles Paid!! Guaranteed!!
- Including accessorial add-ons expect to earn 65-70 cents per mile or more depending on what type of freight you see that week
- Average weekly pay is $1,350 - $1,600
- Top 25% of our fleet is over $1,700/week!
- Home 40-48 hours every weekend
- Detention pay $15/hour
- Extra .03 CPM for direct store delivery freight
- $15.00 pickup pay each time on a live load
- Assigned Trucks
- NO NYC
- Yearly Pay Increases
- Valid CDL-A
- Must have at least 6 MONTHS of dry van, reefer or container experience in the last year
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- Must not have 3 or more preventable accidents or moving violations in the last 3 years