Class A CDL - Regional Tanker Truck Driver
Earn up to $0.55 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile - up to $68,000 per year including accessorial pay. Regional Tanker truck drivers also get home weekly, so it's a great combination of pay and home time. Schneider's Tanker freight base features 2/3 non-hazardous loads, but we provide industry-leading paid tanker training to prepare you for whatever bulk liquid chemicals you haul. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you join Schneider's Tanker division today!
No tanker truck driving experience? No problem! We will provide you with our industry-leading tanker training. Schneider will continue to offer you advancement opportunities, but you can't advance until you start. Take your first step by applying today.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here, give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text "Chat" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
New Jersey Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.55 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $68,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
New Jersey Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Keasbey, NJ or Paulsboro, NJ and live in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Schneider's self-paced online certification training program will help secure your required HazMat endorsement
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age less 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year."This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people." Abby, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in New Jersey. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2000