CDL-A Driver- HOME EVERY NIGHT!
posted 2 days ago
Why Work Here?
“Friendly, people-focused work environment, spend more time at home!”
ATTENTION TRUCK DRIVERS!!!
- Have a long history of being on the road?
- Do you love a friendly, people-focused work environment?
- Looking for a job long-term with a company you can be proud to call your "work home"?
- Do you prefer local drives instead of cross-country drives?
- Want to spend less time on the road and more time home with friends and family?
If you said "YES" to any of these questions, this is a great opportunity for you! Driving for this role is primarily local, and YOU ARE HOME EVERY NIGHT!!!
Organic Resource Management Inc. (ORMI); a sister company of St Louis Composting, producer of STA-Certified Compost, Mulch Products and Soil Blends, is seeking CDL Class A Drivers for its Lawn-Corps division. This position entails driving and transporting products in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Transport all materials to job site in a safe manner.
- Receive from dispatcher invoice for materials, directions to job site and any special instructions and follow them to the detail
- Perform pre and post trip inspections of assigned vehicle and report immediately any concerns or problems
- Operate vehicle according to state and federal laws and observing all safety regulations established by the company and Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Monitor and immediately report problems with assigned equipment operations, product quality, customer satisfaction and traffic
Education and Experience:
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check.
- Must possess a CDL Class A license in good standing.
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable driving experience (preferably Class A driver have experience with walking floor and/or belt trailers) or verifiable educational experience.
- Must have current DOT medical card and be able to pass DOT physical and drug test
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report.
- Must be in good physical condition; able to lift over 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time, etc.
- Hauling equipment a plus.