CDL-B Driver/Laborer- HOME EVERY NIGHT!
Why Work Here?
“Friendly, people-focused work environment, spend more time at home!”
ATTENTION TRUCK DRIVERS!!!
- Have a long history of being on the road?
- Do you love a friendly, people-focused work environment?
- Looking for a job long-term with a company you can be proud to call your "work home"?
- Do you prefer local drives instead of cross-country drives?
- Want to spend less time on the road and more time home with friends and family?
- Do you like a physical/manual job?
- Do you like working outdoors in every kind of weather?
If you said "YES" to any of these questions, this is a great opportunity for you! Driving for this role is primarily local, and you ARE HOME EVERY NIGHT!!!
St. Louis Composting, Inc. is looking for a CDL Class B drivers for its sister company, Eco-Constructors (ECO) in Pacific, MO.
ECO-Constructors is the green choice in storm water and the premier provider of erosion control, specialty seeding, and is a storm water compliance expert. We install sustainable, low-impact erosion control products that transition to post-construction solutions smoothly.
- Lifting and moving products both by hand and with assistance, with hand lifting/moving of products up to 50 lbs in outdoor environments with varying states of weather; this is a physical, hands-on, laborer/driver position.
- All drivers are DOT regulated therefore drivers are required to following all state and federal laws, observing all regulations established by the company and DOT.
- Transport mulch, compost and related products in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Follow dispatch invoice for materials, directions to job, and any special instructions, following them in detail.
- Monitoring traffic and product quality to ensure timely arrival and customer satisfaction.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle immediately reporting any concerns or problems.
Education and Experience:
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Two or more years verifiable driving experience.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background screening.
- Ability to successfully pass DOT physical and drug test.
- Clean MVR, no DUI’s orTickets outstanding.
- Must be in good physical condition; able to lift over 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time, etc.
After a conditional offer of employment has been extended, successful candidates will be required to clear a urinalysis and hair follicle drug screen along with a fit test and passage of a complete background check. Once all screening has been complete the candidate will be deemed employable.
As an Associate with St Louis Compost, you will be part of an established and growing organization with a great reputation for providing the St. Louis area with its gardening and landscaping needs. We believe in a tight knit family atmosphere and are looking for you to join our family. St. Louis Composting offers competitive wages and benefits, major medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees, paid time off for eligible employees, 6 paid Holidays, and a GREAT 401(k) plan!!!