Salary Paid Truck Driving Position with unlimited bonuses Company Driver with runs in Wisconsin
ShipEX is the trucking company that created the True Truck Driver Salary. We pay you for your work even while sitting, so you don't have to worry about weather, traffic, and delays things that drivers have no control over.
Every Friday you will get a paycheck that doesn't dip below the base pay. You are even paid on your home time.
Sounds pretty nice, right?
· True Truck Driver Salary Pay $60,000/ year, or $1154 per week for the base. True Salary isn't an interchangeable word with Cents Per Mile. Its set, consistent and reliable pay.
· Uncapped Monthly Bonuses for performance, safety, and compliance
· Negotiate your home time! (Weather, HOS and Freight permitting) Home time is in your hands.
· Never worry about getting sick on the road again with our 100% Paid Medical Benefits!
· Free Rider and Pet Policy
· No truck older than two and a half years old
· Included amenities in every truck: Sirius XM radio, fridge and more!
- Adhering to Hours of Service rules
- Adhering to Federal Safety regulations
- Adhering to Company policies
- Able to drive for longer than 8 hours at a time
- 3-year work history.
- All commercial truck driving history in past 10 years must be disclosed.
- No more than 7 jobs in past 3 years.
- 18 months Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience.
- Must have OTR experience.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, in a Personal or Commercial vehicle.
- No more than 2 accidents, preventable or in the last 3 years, in a Personal or Commercial vehicle.
- No Criminal Background.
Must disclose use of a CPAP machine
Must be able to stay seated for long periods of time