Salary Paid Truck Driving Position with unlimited bonuses Company Driver with runs in Connecticut
posted 4 days ago
Now more than ever, our drivers appreciate the consistency and peace of mind that the ShipEX salary provides. The industry is completely unpredictable at the moment - freight is drying up and rates are at an all time low, but ShipEX drivers still get the same reliable check every week, even if they’ve been sitting. Plus, 52 days of paid home time per year. That’s right, PAID home time.
We do this because we know that happy, relaxed drivers are safe and productive drivers.
Sounds pretty nice, right?
· True Truck Driver Salary Pay $60,000/ year, or $1154 per week for the base. True Salary isn't an interchangeable word with Cents Per Mile. Its set, consistent and reliable pay.
· Uncapped Monthly Bonuses for performance, safety, and compliance
· Negotiate your home time! (Weather, HOS and Freight permitting) Home time is in your hands.
· Never worry about getting sick on the road again with our 100% Paid Medical Benefits!
· Free Rider and Pet Policy
· No truck older than two and a half years old
· Included amenities in every truck: Sirius XM radio, fridge and more!
- Adhering to Hours of Service rules
- Adhering to Federal Safety regulations
- Adhering to Company policies
- Able to drive for longer than 8 hours at a time
- 3-year work history.
- All commercial truck driving history in past 10 years must be disclosed.
- No more than 7 jobs in past 3 years.
- 18 months Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience.
- Must have OTR experience.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, in a Personal or Commercial vehicle.
- No more than 2 accidents, preventable or in the last 3 years, in a Personal or Commercial vehicle.
- No Criminal Background.
Must disclose use of a CPAP machine
Must be able to stay seated for long periods of time