NOW HIRING - Regional Company OTR Drivers in Fargo, North Dakota!
posted 1 day ago
We have a regional position open that runs about 5 states and is home most weekends. Depending on where you live in relation to the lanes, some of these drivers get home for 2 or 3, 10 hour breaks during the week as well.
It will require the employee to drive a 10-speed tractor with a short bunk within the full guidelines of the FMCSA.
We have no gimmicks to offer you, were just expanding our fleet with customer freight. We have the things that you need to be successful.
We don’t use driver numbers here; you have a name.
We have a competitive pay structure.
Health, Dental, Life available after 60 days.
We have lots of miles every month, all year around. The employee must be willing to drive hard, sometimes 600 miles daily, but legal.
We utilize electronic logs; the driver will be expected to use it properly and to its maximum extent allowed by FMCSA. We run legal with no exceptions.
Trucks are pre-planned a day or two ahead of time for the most part.
Safety, Efficiency, Canadian Border, Hazmat/Tanker and Mileage bonuses are available that total $5000 annually.
Well maintained late model tractors and trailers.
Tractors that are assigned to you, with no slip seating.
Holiday pay after 90 days, and vacation pay.
We have had a dedicated customer base since 1964.
Tolls, Lumper Fee's and Scales are all paid for by the company.
Most of our freight is drop & hook, with that being NO Touch.
Join a team of experienced drivers, we want your talents and skills. Submit your application today!
- Receive and follow dispatch orders and communicate daily when working
- Pre and Post trip inspect all vehicles
- Drive vehicle on specified route observing DOT and Terminal Transport safe driving rules and regulations
- Sleep in the sleeper bunk during all overnight breaks
- Arrive at all appointments on time
- Backhaul product or return to domicile locations as directed.
- Communicate with Terminal Transport for direction on breakdowns, accidents, product spills, emergencies, delays and all other problems that will affect customer service
- Fuel vehicle as needed at approved locations.
- Prepare trip reports and DOT logs correctly, neatly and accurately every day
- Be responsible for cash advances from the company by obtaining receipts for all expenses.
- Participate in the Terminal Transport safety program as directed
- Comply with all DOT and FMCSR regulations.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Always demonstrate sound judgment in operation of the vehicle
- Work 60 -70 hours per week, within federal guidelines, including nights away from home
- Pull, twist, bend, and lift 75 pounds to shoulder height as required to perform essential functions.
- Have the ability to climb in and out of the tractor and into the trailer for all inspections as required
- Sit for up to 11 hours per day .
- Drive vehicle and load/unload in extreme winter and summer temperatures and all conditions
- Communicate, read, understand, and write neatly as required to perform all essential functions
- Communicate with the office as well as customers in a professional way at all times