CDL A Truck Driver - Owner Operator
posted 3 days ago
Owner Operators: Build Your Business With An Industry Leader!
At USA Truck, CDL-A Owner Operator truck drivers can count on outstanding support, plenty of freight and reliable pay. Why? Because we’re 100% committed to providing a positive driver experience and focused on offering top rewards to help you grow your business.
With extensive freight networks, load boards and steady pay, USA Truck allows CDL-A Owner Operators like you to control the growth of your own businesses, letting you decide how and when to work!
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Opportunities Offer:
- New Owner Operator Pay for 2020 - Want to earn up to 67% of load revenue or $1.08/mile? You can with new Owner Operator pay at USA Truck! Connect with us today to learn how your commitment to safety leads to higher earnings for your CDL-A business.
- Fantastic freight options w/load boards to keep you full
- Self-dispatch – you know how to work
- Plenty of miles
- Fuel discounts
- No forced dispatch
- Free E-ZPass
- Complimentary lumpers
- Referral bonuses
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 10 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card