CDL A Driver - $1,000-$1,400 Weekly - Home Most Days
posted 3 days ago
Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers for Dedicated Runs
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus for experienced drivers
- Average Weekly pay of $1,000-$1,400
- Annual pay increases
- Home Most Days – Normally 1-2 layovers weekly
- No Touch Freight
- Newer Equipment
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Part-time positions available
Hogan is one of the most trusted names in full-sized trucking with over 100 years of experience on the road. We are adding more Dedicated routes for Class A CDL truck drivers seeking more balance between home time and time on the road. We also have Owner Operator and recent CDL A Graduate opportunities. Whatever your route choice, we’ve got you covered because when you succeed, we succeed.
To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a Recruiter.
Know where your next mile is coming from.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Drivers must be able to complete 1-2 layovers weekly, if needed