Home on WEEKLY Basis! - Class A Drivers Needed in South Carolina!!
posted 6 days ago
Tired of staying out weeks at a time and still not getting miles? Maybe it is time to consider working for a carrier that will work with you to make your time out profitable enough so that you can go home more often.
Our established lanes provide that drivers get home on a weekly basis and long length of hauls makes sure that our weekly mileages remain high. Drivers average 2700 - 3100 miles per week and are home every 5 - 7 days in our primary hiring area and 10-14 days in secondary locations
- No Northeast or Canada
- Monthly Productivity/Safety Bonus up to an additional .04 cpm
- Late model Volvo tractors with APU's, Inverters, Elogs & Epic Vue Directv
- Family atmosphere & open door policy
- Company sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insirance
- Generous Paid Time Off policy - 14 days in 1st year
If you are an experienced Class A driver located in South Carolina and interested in working for a quality carrier, please apply or contact us today!!!
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Have 1 year tractor/trailer experience
- CDL Class A license in state of residence
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
- Meet all DOT requirements