Local and regional CDL-A pneumatic dry bulk truck driver
Compensation and Benefits:
- Drivers average $3,800 weekly
- Top pay earning potential
- Trailers provided at no extra cost
- Home time every day
- Quarterly safety and production bonus
- Discounts on fuel, parts, and tires
- No endorsements needed
- Class A CDL
- Minimum experience: 24 months, or 12 months and CDL school certificate
- Good MVR
- Must pass DOT physical, drug test and road test
- Tractor must pass inspection
We have been in business since 1928 and have a track record of success for more than 90 years.
At TransWood, we are looking for drivers who aren’t afraid of hard work and deserve better pay and benefits.
We are a driver-friendly company with an industry-low turnover rate.
Our focus is on providing our drivers with a lasting career with our company. Don’t believe it? Just ask our drivers.
We are proud that over 10% of our drivers are in the Million Mile Club and more than 18% are military Veterans.
With more than 42 terminal locations, we are confident we have the right opportunity for you. Come land a career and work with a great company!