CDL-A company drivers average $75,000 per year in Pryor, OK
Compensation and Benefits:
- $1,250 weekly minimum for company drivers - drivers average $75,000 per year
- Dedicated regional runs through NE Oklahoma, NW Arkansas, SE Kansas and SW Missouri
- Great home time - up to 3 days out 1 day off
- Quarterly safety and production bonus
- Medical, dental, life, vision insurance and disability
- 401K with employer matching
- Must have tank and hazmat endorsements
- We will train
- Class A CDL
- Minimum experience: 24 months, or 12 months and CDL school certificate
- Good MVR
- Must pass DOT physical, drug test and road test
We have been in business since 1928 and have a track record of success for more than 90 years.
At TransWood, we are looking for drivers who aren’t afraid of hard work and deserve better pay and benefits.
We are a driver-friendly company with an industry-low turnover rate.
Our focus is on providing our drivers with a lasting career with our company. Don’t believe it? Just ask our drivers.
We are proud that over 10% of our drivers are in the Million Mile Club and more than 18% are military Veterans.
With more than 42 terminal locations, we are confident we have the right opportunity for you. Come land a career and work with a great company!