Out & Back - Home on Weekends- Dedicated Account- Health Insurance start on 1st day of Work!
posted 4 days ago
Ozark Motor Lines is offering dedicated driving opportunities out of Lenoir/Hickory, NC. Drivers can expect to run preplanned routes on a dedicated account, earning high miles and weekly home time. Become a part of a family tradition and experience what dedicated jobs at Ozark can do for you.
- Excellent Pay Package, including Accessorial Pay
- Weekend home time
- NO HazMat
- Sign-on bonus
- Steady freight
- Dedicated account with preplanned routes
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits beginning on 1st day of work.
- Full service maintenance shop at terminal in Lenoir
- PrePass (weigh station bypass)
- A driver-friendly atmosphere
From its first deliveries to West Plains, Mo., in the back of a 1949 Ford pickup, Ozark Motor Lines has built itself into one of the top interstate motor carriers in the Mid-South. Today, Ozark boasts a fleet of over 700 tractors. Equipped with satellite communications equipment, Ozark drivers deliver freight to customers throughout the United States.
Pay Increase for Ozark Drivers
$0.02 cents per dispatched mile
Effective January 1, 2019, Ozark Motor Lines is pleased to announce new changes to company pay and benefits packages.
- Long Haul and Regional driver pay will increase by $0.02 cents per mile for all dispatched miles.
- In addition, the IRS has increased the maximum allowable daily per diem rate from $63 to $66. Ozark will increase the per diem mileage rate to $0.16 for all dispatched miles.
- Ozark will increase discretionary match of employee 401(k). The new rate will be $0.50 per dollar with a maximum match of $2,000 per year.
Additionally, Ozark is excited to announce, for the second year in a row, that there will be no increase in employee premiums for medical insurance.
Ozark Motor Lines, Inc. is Memphis based irregular-route truckload carrier serving the continental United States. Utilizing both Company Drivers and Owner Operators, we provide quality transportation for a number of companies such as FedEx and International Paper.
- Valid CDL A
- 3 months experience
- Minimum age is 21 years old