Hiring OTR Owner Operators in South Dakota
posted 3 days ago
We are seeking professional Over The Road Company Truck Drivers to join our family! We are proudly family owned, operated, and run, where YOUR family is OUR family! With our family friendly atmosphere and welcoming environment we've been serving our locally based customers for over a decade.
Here are a few points of interest and what we have to offer you as an owner-operator:
- Paid 80% of the agreed upon amount of the load;
- Includes trailer rental;
- includes cargo insurance.
- Peoplenet - Electronic Logs: If you do not have your own unit, we can provide one at an escrow of $1,200.00 (See weekly deduction amount below). Cost of installation of the unit varies depending on the year of the truck, but averages between $200-250.
- Owner Ops must run under Sweet Express' DOT Authority;
- Owner Ops must have Bobtail/Physical Insurance;
- Owner Ops must use our plates;
- DOT Inspection: If unable to provide a recent DOT Inspection form that was completed in the last 30 days, we will require an inspection to be completed at our shop or Sweet Express approved local facility.
- HWY2290 with visible watermark. If you do not have one, we can provide one at a fee of $550.00. If the
- HWY2290 is provided after June 1st, the fee will be prorated.
- Title - must only have Owner Operators name listed as "owner". If there is another name listed as an owner of the vehicle, that person/party must also be willing to sign the Owner Operator's lease agreement made with Sweet Express.
- Fuel Card is $2.55 per transaction.
- We can provide an EZ Pass unit at a $500.00 escrow (See weekly deduction amount below)
- Truck Registration will be deducted within the first 4 settlements. (Average cost of registration is $2,000).
- Fuel is deducted weekly;
- EZ Pass: (if applicable) $50.00 weekly deduction until escrow is met;
- PeopleNet: $200.00 weekly deduction until escrow is met.
- $155.00 Occupational/Accidental Insurance;
- $55.00 Peoplenet Service;
- $22.00 for EZ pass rent;
- If the owner's truck ever falls under Sweet Express' Physical Damage Insurance, that amount will be deducted monthly.
- IFTA - Varies on how much you fuel per state
- $50.00 - IFTA prep fee
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!