CDL-A Training Opportunity with TMC in New York! APPLY NOW!
Posted 3 days ago
CDL Training Opportunity with TMC!
TMC Transportation is now offering a CDL-A training program in-house! This program is available to select candidates that want to drive for TMC, but who do not already have a Class A Commercial Driver’s License. Former TMC drivers are instructors for this course and provide the training and guidance you need to be successful with our company. This program provides all the necessary training in order to obtain a CDL, in exchange for one year of employment driving for TMC.
The opportunity once you’ve finished the course and obtained your Class A CDL would be a regional flatbed driving opportunity where you’d be away from home during the week and then are home on the weekends! Average earnings for first year driver with our company is $55,000/year, with opportunities to make more than $70,000, because we pay based on performance, not seniority! With our payscale you can make the equivalent of between $.46 and $.57 per mile based on your performance – the best payscale in the industry for new drivers getting their start!
If you’re ready to drive the nicest Peterbilt equipment on the road and enjoy the benefits of working for a growing, thriving business…apply today or call 888-687-1416!
Why choose TMC to start your driving career?
- Fast-track into a new career! TMC drivers are averaging $55,000 and up and full benefits right away in the first year after mere weeks of training. What other industry can say the same?
- Industry-leading flatbed training. We’ve been training drivers with no experience since 1993 and know how to do it right. We have had TMC drivers honored as a Top Ten Finalists in Trucking’s Top Rookie contest every year that it’s been held.
- Employee Owned Company! Research studies consistently show that employee-owned companies perform better than companies that are not employee-owned. All eligible TMC employees own shares in the company at no cost to them through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), allowing them to directly benefit from the company’s success and profitability.
- Advancement opportunities. We are proud that former TMC drivers have advanced to opportunities in multiple departments and disciplines: Sales, Operations, Recruiting, Training, Road Repair, and more.
- Stable, verifiable work history
- No more than 3 recent moving violations
- No recent DUI's
Des Moines, IA 50321