CDL-A Reefer Owner Operators Needed for OTR Runs in Charlotte, North Carolina - Great Pay!
posted 4 days ago
Kottke Trucking is a family owned company from a small town in West Central Minnesota. We believe in Family and Home Time and it shows.
SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE
LARGE ENOUGH TO SERVE
KOTTKE TRUCKING PROVIDES FOR YOU:
- Base Revenue, you choose from:
- Paid Per Mile ($1.20 Loaded/$.90 Empty) - or -
- 75% of Gross Haul
- Regular Home Time
- Weekly For Our Minnesota Drivers
- Travel: 30% Mid-West; 70% South, Southeast
- Paid Weekly
- First in First Out Policy
- 75% of Additional Stop Pay
- 100% Tractor Fuel Surcharge
- Constant Freight Year Round
- Kottke Provides: Liability Insurance, all Fuel/Authority Permits, Reefer Fuel, and Trailer Expenses.
- Minimum age of 23.
- Must have valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- Recent OTR experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record:
- No serious traffic violations.
- No patterns of irresponsible driving habits.