CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS - Join Swift's Driving Force
Posted 1 month ago
Atlanta, Georgia 30344
Looking for stability with predictable pay? Swift’s dedicated local routes driving positions offer just that. With a consistent customer base, you’ll know where you’re going and establish relationships with customers along the way.
- Dedicated Routes –
- o Swift offers scheduling priority based on experience. As an experienced driver, you can choose between traveling the country or staying close to home. We cater to the work/life balance that works for you.
- Competitive Pay –
- o Swift’s compensation is highly competitive with all major players in the trucking industry. Talk to our recruiters to learn more about our ambitious salaries, benefits and medical plans.
- Work/Family Balance –
- o Spending time with your family is just as important as providing for them financially. Swift believes in a solid work/life balance. So we prioritize driving schedules that support your family’s busy and changing lifestyle.
- Career Growth –
- o Swift lets you drive your career forward with training for every position, as well as continued educational opportunities. Start as a driver, move to our shop team, or advance to working in one of our many terminals.
- 24/7 Support –
- o Swift’s always got your back – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our network of support terminals extends from coast to coast, so you’re never working alone.
- Advanced Technologies –
- o Swift’s leading-edge driver technology increases both efficiency and safety for you and others on the road. Our goal is to get everyone home safely while making sure our equipment is the best on the road.
- Driving Ranking Bonus –
- o We reward our drivers based on their miles driven, commitment to safety, on-time deliverables, low customer service failure rate and total day of employment.
- Increased Truck Speeds –
- o Swift is really cruising along, changing the speed of our company trucks from 60 mph to 63 on the pedal and from 62 mph to 65 on cruise control.
- New Dog Policy –
- o Drivers can now bring man’s best friend on the road with them. Dogs must be under 40 lbs., non-aggressive and have proof of proper vaccinations.
Keep pushing your career forward with the biggest fleet on the road by joining Swift’s Driving Force.
APPLY OR CALL NOW!
- CDL-A License
- Be 21 Years or Older
Phoenix, AZ 85043