Class A CDL Team Owner Operator Needed in Detroit, Michigan
posted 4 days ago
Titan Transfer, a Tennessee based truckload carrier, is seeking loyal and customer-oriented Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team! This role is as an over-the-road driver hauling van general commodities.
Driver Benefits include:
- Industry-competitive salary to include stop-off, layover, detention, and unload pay
- WEEKLY BONUS OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Potential to earn $0.04 cents more per mile
- Excellent Freightliner equipment
- Medical and prescription insurance; dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and ADAD insurance
- Vacation pay & 7 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Weekly pay & weekly home time!
- Authorized Rider Program
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite TV in our trucks!
As a CDL A Truck Driver for Titan Transfer, you must be a strong verbal communicator as you will be in contact with internal dispatch personnel as well as customer representatives. You must also be able to pass a drug test, DOT physical and background evaluation.Additional requirements of a Commercial Truck Driver include:
- Possess a CDL in your state or residence
- Paid training available for recent grads!
- Meet minimum eligibility requirements
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Hazmat, a plus but not necessary
- TWIC card, a plus but not necessary