Trenton, GA 30752
FLATBED CDL-A TRUCK JOBS – OUR ELITE FLEET!
Looking to launch your CDL career to the next level? Give yourself the edge, stay competitive, and earn more by joining a specialized team as a Flatbed driver! Additional training, over-the-road, and dedicated opportunities available!
- Dedicated Routes –
- o Swift offers scheduling priority based on experience. As an experienced driver, you can choose between traveling the country or staying close to home. We cater to the work/life balance that works for you.
- Competitive Pay –
- o We are currently running an up to $3,000 bonus pay plan for OTR drivers. Plus, we've just increased our OTR pay for Dry Van, Refrigerated and Flatbed fleets! Talk to our recruiters to learn more about our ambitious salaries, benefits and medical plans.
- Work/Family Balance –
- o Spending time with your family is just as important as providing for them financially. Swift believes in a solid work/life balance. So we prioritize driving schedules that support your family’s busy and changing lifestyle.
- Career Growth –
- o Swift lets you drive your career forward with training for every position, as well as continued educational opportunities. Start as a driver, move to our shop team, or advance to working in one of our many terminals.
- 24/7 Support –
- o Swift’s always got your back – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our network of support terminals extends from coast to coast, so you’re never working alone.
- Advanced Technologies –
- o Swift’s leading-edge driver technology increases both efficiency and safety for you and others on the road. Our goal is to get everyone home safely while making sure our equipment is the best on the road.
- Driving Ranking Bonus –
- o We reward our drivers based on their miles driven, commitment to safety, on-time deliverables, low customer service failure rate and total day of employment.
- Increased Truck Speeds –
- o Swift is really cruising along, changing the speed of our company trucks from 60 mph to 63 on the pedal and from 62 mph to 65 on cruise control.
- New Dog Policy –
- o Drivers can now bring man’s best friend on the road with them. Dogs must be under 40 lbs., non-aggressive and have proof of proper vaccinations.
Fuel your future by turning your job into a successful career with Swift.
CALL OR APPLY NOW!
- CDL-A License
- Be 21 years or older
- Have a good driving record in the last 5 years
- Employment subject to Background Screening