LOUISVILLE, KY - DEDICATED PORK HAULS
Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it. JOB DESCRIPTION
- 44 to 77 CPM , based on round trip miles
- Minimum Guarantee: $175/day if driver and truck are available for dispatch
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
- Bonuses: fuel, safety, performance and weekly retention
- Earn up to an additional .07 cpm in monthly bonuses. Fuel, safety, retention and performance
Work and Route
- Dedicated Runs: for JBS pork plant in Louisville
- No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plants; live unload by lumpers at customer locations.
- Main Freight Lanes: KY and surrounding states; occasional longer loads.
- Average Miles: 1,800/week
- 5-Day Work Week: Monday through Friday with occasional weekend runs
- Home Time: 2 days a week; drivers based in Louisville will also have mid-week home time for 10-hour breaks.
Call us today! 888.762.9280
or visit: joinjbscarriers.com
Must be at least 21 years old, have a valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of Tractor Trailer Experience.
Mentor programs are avaialbe for drivers with less than a year of experience.