Top-Ranking Military Employer Wants You! $500 Bonus & Benefits!
Posted 1 week ago
CRST’s Military Program Supports Your Life Change
We know what we get with our veterans – commitment, determination, and an all-around team player. In return, we make sure you get excellent pay, great benefits, and a team that supports you. Most of our veterans earn pay rates comparable to experienced drivers on top of any other bonus you are eligible for. Active military reservists and honorably discharged veterans receive a $500 bonus and an additional $1,000-$1,300 per month, tax free, when using your GI bill benefits.
Make the transition to CRST, a top-ranking G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Employer three years in a row. Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! (855) 982-2866
A lot can happen in four weeks…
In a month, you could take up a hobby, learn how to fish, or even master how to ride a motorcycle. However, would you believe that in just four weeks you could earn your CDL license and embark on a fulfilling lifetime career? Well, with CRST you can! Through our best-in-class over the road training you can change your life.
The student’s dream
When most students graduate, they end up in debt, without a job, and usually spend four years acquiring necessary knowledge. At the CRST Driving Academy, you’ll graduate in just four weeks and be paid to train for your guaranteed job! Whether it’s a friend or spouse, we let you pick your partner to work through the shortest employment contract in trucking!
But wait… there’s MORE!
· Pay increase every month your first year
· 401K competitive match plan
· Affordable medical, dental, & life insurance
· Home time; earn one day off for each week on the road
· High tech trucks and equipment; our fleet has an average age of 18 months
· 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
· Recently doubled paid layover & detention pay
· World class lease purchase program
· Longest average trucking miles in the industry
Call and learn how fast you can change your life! (855) 982-2866
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable laws.
- Must be 21 years old to apply
P.O. Box 68
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406