CDL-A Students in Houston, Texas
RECENT SCHOOL GRADS CAN EXPERIENCE:
160 hours of OTR driving with an experienced trainer after 2 days of orientation. While with the trainer, you will receive $90 per day up to $630 per week.
Once the 160 hours is reached and you pass the final driving evaluation, you will become a solo driver. You will be assigned to your own truck and receive $.42/mi PLUS BONUSES.
Solo Driver Compensation & Benefits:
- Great Pay Package / Per Diem Pay / Monthly On Time and Safety Bonus
- Starting $.47 CPM with a $.01 CPM every 60K safe driven miles capping out at $.55 CPM
- 2016 and newer trucks (International ProStar and ProStar+, Peterbilt 579, & Kenworth T680!)
- E-Z Pass / Pre-Pass / K-tag (Covers KS & OK)
- 100% APU Equipped
- Health / Life /Dental Cafeteria Plan /Prescription Plan after 60 DAYS
- Home Time Policy / Vacation Pay
- Passenger Policy
- 100% Lumper Pay
- No Touch Policy & NO PRODUCE
- 24-Hour Support
- Layover Pay / Stop Pay
- Safety & Longevity Awards
- Qualcomm with truck route navigation, and E-Logs
- Scheduled Pay Raises every 60,000 miles!
So if you would enjoy the opportunity to work for a company that measures its success by first looking at the success of its employees- then you owe it to yourself to give Butler Transport a call! (844) 311-7717