CDL A Dry Van Company Drivers NEEDED in Duluth, Minnesota - Competitive Pay and Bonus Program!!
posted 5 days ago
We Know Our Drivers By Name! Terminal Transport is a small family owned carrier. Our drivers currently average between 10,000 and 13,000 miles a month and are receiving above average benefits, with consideration of the importance of home time. We want drivers that are looking for a place to call home. Terminal has solid CSA scores and customers are asking us to take on more freight. We need your skills to add to our already incredible team.
Our drivers typically stay out on the road 2 to 3 weeks at a time. That depends on where they live. You will be responsible for the on time pick-up and delivery to our customers. To accomplish that, we provide 2015 and 2016 Freightliner Cascadia’s with 10 speeds. All of our trailers are less than 10 years old. We run primarily the 7 state upper Midwest regions, with consistent freight outside that area as well. No Northeast. Our CDL Drivers enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance available after 90 days.
- Rider and Pet Policy available after 90 days
- Preplanned trips
- Most of our freight is drop/hook, all of it being no touch.
- Monthly safety and performance bonus program is available that totals up to $5000 annually
- We only hire drivers that live on lanes that we run so that we can get them home.
- Established carrier since 1964.
- Paid Orientation.
- Paid Holidays after 90 days and paid vacation after one year.
- Extra pay for each load that you cross in and out of Canada with, (into Winnipeg, no Ontario)
- Direct Deposit Available
- Bonus pay for having Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements.
APPLY TODAY or Call for More Information!
- Class A CDL (Good PSP and MVR)
- No major accidents or DWI’s in the last 5 years
- 1 Year of verifiable Class A driving experience (preferably OTR) in the last three years
- Must be familiar with and comply with all DOT regulations
- Had no more than 3 jobs in the last 3 years