Truck Driver in Rice Lake, WI
Be a name not a number at Terminal Transport
We Know Our Drivers By Name! Terminal Transport is a family owned carrier. Our drivers currently average between 10,500 and 13,000 miles a month and are receiving benefits, with consideration of the importance of home time. We want drivers that are looking for a place to call home. We need your skills to add to our already incredible team.
Our drivers typically stay out on the road 10-14 days at a time while some choose to stay out 3 weeks +. You will be responsible for the on time pick-up and delivery to our customers. To accomplish that, we provide well maintained 2019-23 Freightliners and Internations equipped with inverters, refrigerators, and satellite radio. All of our trailers are less than 10 years old. We run primarily the 7 state upper Midwest regions, with consistent freight outside that area as well. No Northeast. Our CDL Drivers enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay - Earn $1450-1900 weekly
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Program
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Preplanned trips - no waiting for us to find you a load
- About 50% of our freight is drop/hook, all of it is no touch.
- Monthly safety and performance bonus program- $650/month $7800/year
- We only hire drivers that live on lanes that we run so that we can get them home.
- Established carrier since 1964
- Paid Orientation - 2 days $150
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bonus pay for having Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements.
● Must have at least 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past 36 months not including driving school and a valid Class A CDL
- Smart phone
Terminal Transport, Inc.'s Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Cost Driver Benefits|
|Lay Over Pay||Details|
Starting pay: 55-60 cpm