Local Dedicated Driver
posted 6 days ago
- Dedicated regular customer base
- Home Daily working Monday through Thursday with a potential overtime on Friday
- Typical early start time of 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (9-10 hour days with Tuesday being almost 12 hours)
- Guaranteed 40 hour work week plus overtime as required
- Routes are within a 150 mile radius
- Average 6 stops each day
- Standard 10 Speed (High & Low)
$17.00 to $18.00 Per Hour with $0.50 Per Hour increase after 90 days based on performance
$1.00 Per Hour SAFETY BONUS
- Only current CDL Class B or Class A Driver license – fully current – current DOT long form physical and medical card
- 1 year experience with certification of accredited driving training or 2 years of experience without any accredited driving training.
- Ability to push/pull/lift 60 lbs. repetitively, bending, twisting, etc.
- Ability to operate an electric pallet jack
- Ability to get in and out of truck for multiple deliveries, walk long distances, climb stairs
- Ability to pass a DOT drug screening including MVR, PSP, DOT Physical and criminal background check
Benefits for full time employees include Paid Vacation, Holidays, 401k, Group Insurance including Dental, Vision and Life, Wellness Benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, and Opportunities for Advancement.
For more information about our organization, visit our website at www.continentalcarbonic.com.
Continental Carbonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran status.