Hiring Reefer Company Drivers Today! NEW Pay Increase Effective January 2017!
Posted 2 days ago
Experience the open road and earn Top Pay while doing it.
Shaffer Trucking is currently hiring over the road Reefer truck drivers to join their national fleet in Arizona. Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking have always been a leader in the industry when it comes to driver pay and benefits. And they are taking the lead again in recognizing the value of quality drivers. Effective January 1, 2017, Crete Carrier and Shaffer national OTR drivers will receive a $.01 per practical mile increase in pay.
Shaffer Trucking was founded in 1937 in New Kingstown, Pennsylvania. In 1974, Shaffer Trucking joined the Crete Carrier family, becoming one of the nation’s premier providers of temperature-sensitive truckload services. Today, Shaffer is one of the nation's largest refrigerated transportation fleets and is proud to be the leading transportation supplier to the candy, confection, and beverage industries - delivering more candy than any other carrier.
Shaffer Trucking also leads the industry in CSA scores, exceeding standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. As a result, Shaffer employs some of the industry’s best truck drivers. We average 7% more miles than the industry. Plus, with the recent pay raise, OTR drivers now start out earning $.49 to $.52 per practical mile and receive a full benefits package. The average Shaffer Trucking Driver earns over $62,000 per year and the top drivers earning above $72,000 per year. It’s no wonder we’ve been in business for 80 years. Apply now at ShafferJobs.com or call us at (888) 612-6026!
Shaffer Trucking continues to prove itself as a solid employer. As one of the industry leaders in retention, drivers typically stay with Shaffer, Crete, and Hunt three times longer than the competition. Much of this success is due to the continued efforts to ensure drivers have the miles they want to make and the good living that they deserve. If you want more miles, more freight and more money, please contact our recruiting department today at (888) 612-6026 or visit us online at ShafferJobs.com.
- Average OTR driver will earn $62,000 and the top 25% of our OTR fleet will earn $72,000
- Gold Standard Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, and a Prescription Card)
- o Employee Only – $100.00/mo. ($1,000 Deductible & $34/week for full coverage)
- o Employee and Child – $240.00/mo. ($2,000 Deductible)
- o Employee and Spouse – $327.00/mo. ($2,000 Deductible)
- o Family – $345.00/mo. ($2,000 Deductible)
- 401K & Profit Sharing Opportunities ($7.5 million in contributions in 2016)
- 15 Terminal Locations
- No-Cost Rider Program
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Average Equipment Age of 2 Years
- Pet Policy
- Guaranteed Detention Pay
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable & verifiable work history
- Acceptable driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 months OTR experience*
- No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
TRUCK DRIVER RUNS:
Our Drivers earn 1 day off for every 6 days they spend on the road.
- National $.48 – $.51/mile Home every 21 Days
- National/Regional $.46 – $.50/mile Home every 12 Days
- National Teams $.54/mile Home every 21 Days
- Home Weekly $.45 – $.49/mile Home every 6 Days
- Northeast Regional $.50/mile Home every 6 Days
- Pennsylvania Regional $190/day Home every 2 – 3 Days
Lincoln, NE 68528